Why VeriTrust is the better choice:
- Single point of contract
- Superior Customer Service (Largest Private Supplier in this category in Texas)
- Competitive Pricing
- Off-site and on-site services
- Approved by Rice University General Counsel
- Long History Servicing Campus Admin Needs (Shredding/Records Management)
- NAID AAA Certified
- Easy and consistent invoicing with departmental breakdown
- Console shred service (locked)
- Roll bin shred service (locked)
- Recurring shred services with detailed calendar of when to expect vendor - no guessing
- Non-recurring project based clean out services for records storage and/or shredding services
- Certificate of destruction given to client for all items destroyed
- Hard drive/data tape destruction available
- Online portal for access to individual department records.
- Client authorization for key personnel of each department for multi-level authorized access.
- Digitization - Scan on demand capabilities – authorized client user may ask for a file to be scanned from an individual box and uploaded to online portal for client to download at their desktop.
- Back file scanning projects of any size to access records electronically
- Every box, file, scan, shred item is all tied to an electronic barcode/work order for auditing trail.
- Departments that are currently with another vendor will have the opportunity to view/audit items to verify destruction qualified inventory and VeriTrust will handle.
- Security of VeriTrust Facilities
- HIPAA compliant
- HITECH compliant
- 24/7 surveillance
- Key card access to facilities
- Certified background checks and drug testing for all VeriTrust employees