Within the over-arching mission of the Controller's Office to provide excellent service to faculty, staff, students, and external clients within an environment of effective and efficient controls, Payment Solutions performs the following functions:
- Processes payment transactions (i.e., invoices, check requests, etc.) in a timely manner.
- Maintains the signature card database.
- Verifies authority on each document for allowable amount, fund and org being charged.
- Maintains and promotes the purchasing card program.
- Provides communication and training related to the payment process.
- Maintains and updates policies and procedures regarding payment issues.
Contact Payment Solutions
Cambridge Office Building, 2nd Floor
6100 Main MS-77 | Houston, Texas 77005-1827
Phone: 713.348.6700 | Fax: 713.348.6001 | email@example.com | Monday - Friday 9:00 - 4:00