Student Employee Resources

Job Search Resources - The Center for Career Development (CCD) has compiled resources to guide students through the job search process. Refer to the CCD website for more information on resume writing, interviews, workplace etiquette.

Applying for Jobs - Student employees can apply for jobs using The Center for Career Development's Handshake and Financial Aid's Job Board.

Helpful Hints for Students (after accepting a job)

SSN Application Process – All student employees must have a social security number (“SSN”). If they do not already have one, students with current employment must apply for a Social Security Number with the Social Security Administration. The Office of International Students and Scholars has resources available for the SSN application process for foreign students and SSN Employer verification letters.

Student Employee Statement of Rights and Responsibilities

Student Employment FAQs

The Controller's Office is located in the Cambridge Office Building, also known as COB, at the intersection of S.Main street and Cambridge street.

In this building you will find the the following Departments:

The Cashier's Office is a division of the Controllers Office, however, it is located in the Allen Center, directly behind the Cambridge Office building.

Our Location:

Cambridge Office Building
6100 Main Street MS 70
Houston, Texas 77005-1827