|Main Property Accounting Contact|
Cambridge Office Building, 2nd Floor
6100 Main St.
Houston, TX 77005-1827
|Bradley Fralic||University Controller||713-348-4927|
|Guy Booker||Associate Controller||713-248-6244|
|713-348-3429||- Property Administrator & Accounting Supervisor
- Leads and manages the daily operations of the University's capital assets within the Fixed Assets Department.
- Manages the University's mandated biennial equipment inventory.
- Leads in the operation of the Rice Classifieds surplus disposal site and oversees disposal of all capital equipment.
- Implements and provides training to campus administrators related to equipment and property.
|Angelica Davis||713-348-2361||- Property Accountant
- Review, audit, analysis and data entry of University expenditures as they relate to property.
- Assist the Property Manager in accounting for capital projects.
- Assist in performing Inventories, reconciling detailed records of capital equipment and other accounting as they relate to property accounting.
- Collaboration within the Controller's Office to ensure proper capitalization of projects is required.
|Sandra Moreno||713-348-3428||- Property Accounting Assistant
- Equipment inventory, tracking, and analysis support by following established policies and procedures for both capital projects and equipment items.
- Ensure assets are correctly identified and recorded in University Fixed Assets System.
- Provide property education/awareness to department administrators and equipment coordinators.
- Act as a liaison between Property Staff, Department Administrators and Equipment Coordinators.