Faculty/Staff Expense Reports

*Please note Rice employees without a valid US Bank account must submit reimbursement requests via a Non-Standard Disbursement.

Paid Rice Faculty/Staff submit an expense report via the expense module in IO for Purchasing Card charges and for personal reimbursement. Employees can submit expense reports anytime expenses are incurred and reimbursement is required. You may include both Pcard and personal reimbursement expenses on the same expense report. Expense items are added to an expense report as individual transactions to create the report; receipts may be required per Rice policy and should be attached to the report where needed. All expense reports will be sent for cost center/project manager approval, and some will be selected for auditing before reimbursement is processed.

Click here to enroll in Faculty/Staff Self Guided Training

The Controller's Office is located in the Cambridge Office Building, also known as COB, at the intersection of S. Main street and Cambridge street.

In this building you will find the the following Departments:

The Cashier's Office is a division of the Controllers Office, however, it is located in the Allen Center, directly behind the Cambridge Office building.

Our Location:

Cambridge Office Building
6100 Main Street MS 70
Houston, Texas 77005-1827