Within the mission of the Controller's Office to provide excellent service to faculty, staff, students, and external clients within an environment of effective and efficient controls, Payables performs the following functions:
- Process payment transactions.
- Maintain the signature card database.
- Verifies authority on each document for allowable amount, fund, and org being charged.
- Maintains and promotes purchasing card program.
- Provides communication and training related to the payment process.
- Maintains and updates polices and procedures relating payment issues.
- Vendor setup.
- Electronic payments.
- Post payment processing.
- Other payment services.
Cambridge Office Building, 2nd Floor
6100 Main MS-75 | Houston, Texas 77005-1827
Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.