Investment Accounting Guidelines & Procedures

Guidelines & Procedures

New investment funds

All new request for investment funds should be made through Development Services. Please contact Development Services at 713-348-4600 or email the Development Services office for assistance with the appropriate steps to create a new endowed fund. For information regarding the endowment fund, please refer to the Office of the Vice President for Investments and Treasurer.

The Controller's Office is located in the Cambridge Office Building, also known as COB, at the intersection of S. Main street and Cambridge street.

In this building you will find the the following Departments:

The Cashier's Office is a division of the Controllers Office, however, it is located in the Allen Center, directly behind the Cambridge Office building.

Our Location:

Cambridge Office Building
6100 Main Street MS 70
Houston, Texas 77005-1827