Investment Accounting FAQs

Investment Accounting

Investment Accounting FAQs

What is an endowment fund?

An endowment fund is a monetary donation given to Rice University. It provides many opportunities to future students and employees here at Rice University. For more information regarding the endowment fund, please visit the Donor Resources or the Office of the Vice President for Investments and Treasurer.

How may I donate?

To make a donation to Rice University, please visit the Development Services.

The Controller's Office is located in the Cambridge Office Building, also known as COB, at the intersection of S. Main street and Cambridge street.

In this building you will find the the following Departments:

The Cashier's Office is a division of the Controllers Office, however, it is located in the Allen Center, directly behind the Cambridge Office building.

Our Location:

Cambridge Office Building
6100 Main Street MS 70
Houston, Texas 77005-1827